Are Chakras Connected to Auras?
Both are highly involved with how we connect to our inner energies and how our mind, body, and soul functions as a whole. They overlap and differ, and are sometimes mistaken for each other. Some people consider the aura chakra the eighth chakra which is a helpful way to think of working on your aura just as you would work on your other seven main chakras.
First, let’s back up a bit. First of all, in the quest of understanding the aura and chakras let’s look at the two concepts and get clear on what they are.
Auras Vs Chakras
In order to get how these concepts are linked, we need to define in our mind the difference between auras and chakras. Your aura is the energy field that surrounds your body and interacts with the internal energy centers, your chakras.
Your chakras are energy centers near bundles of nerves that create a certain emotional energy in your body that can help your health in the area it is located in the body. The aura and chakras give and take energy back and forth from each other.
So, how is this valuable to you?
Well, if you were to get an aura reading and it was all red or really a dull blue, you’d be able to then go look up the meaning of that color to find out how to balance your energy and essentially learn strategies to heal yourself just based on the colors of your aura. When your aura is big and bright and balanced with all of the colors, you’ll feel great and when it’s off-balance, you’ll feel off.
The Colors of Your Aura Reveal How Balanced Your Chakras Are
You can approach healing starting with the chakras or starting with the aura and ultimately end up in the same place. However, one of the easiest ways to get a quick read on your energy is by getting an aura photograph using an aura photography app like AURLA and then finding out how you can interpret it based on what we know about chakras.
Once you get your aura photograph or reading, you’ll want to know how to read chakra aura colors. When you understand what the aura colors mean, you’ll know what to work on. You will also know what strengths you have that you can use!
Here’s what to look for:
- Weakest/Absent Colors: See if there are any of the chakra colors completely absent in your aura photograph and that will give you an idea of a chakra that is underactive and needs attention.
- Strongest/Dominant Colors: Next, you’ll want to look at the strongest colors or most dominant colors and see if they are strong or weak.
- Overwhelming Colors: If there is one color that seems to take over all the rest, you may have an overactive chakra.
- Low Light, Low Colors: However, if the colors are all weak, you’ll want to work on all the chakras. It’s like getting a read on your internal energy.
Once you have identified each of these elements, it’s time to look at what you need to work on in order to heal and thrive.
What The Colors Mean
The chakras in your body each correlate to one of these colors, so if you’re missing one of these in your aura, you can focus on bringing more of the associated color, chakra healing methods, and the qualities listed into your life.
- Red (Root chakra) - power, energy, survival instincts
- Orange (Sacral chakra) - creativity, intimacy, manifesting ability
- Yellow (Solar Plexus chakra) - optimism, confidence, sense of humor
- Green (Heart chakra) - compassion, love, growth
- Blue (Throat chakra) - communication, truth, directness
- Purple (Third Eye chakra) - vision, intuition, wisdom
- White/Pink (Crown chakra) - peace, spiritual understanding
For example, if your aura had no green, you could use self-love affirmations to get in touch with your heart or focus on doing something kind to promote compassion in your life, like giving someone a gift or offering to support someone going through a difficulty. Some will wear and surround themselves in green, they may also change their diets to add more heart chakra healing foods into their daily life. To really connect to the chakra connection, you could also do a heart chakra healing meditation or listen to some heart chakra meditation music.
Auras Colors Reveal Secrets
You can also read these colors in your aura as your personal strengths that you can capitalize on. You can look at how you are using those strengths in your life to be successful and help the world, this can help you define your purpose and harness your soul’s unique gifts.
- Red reveals a practical person who is hardworking and reliable.
- Orange reveals a creative person who can manifest new things to help humanity.
- Yellow reveals a positive, natural leader who can uplift and motivate others.
- Green reveals a healer, a nurturing soul who makes others feel safe and hopeful.
- Blue reveals a communicator, a writer or speaker who can use words to change the world.
- Purple reveals a wise soul, an intuitive and sensitive person who can give great advice.
- White/pink reveals a pure soul, a peaceful and inspired person who can help shift consciousness and help humanity evolve.
Auras, Chakras, & The Body
Based on your chakras and where they are in the body, you can also focus your healing on areas of your body where you had a weak or non-existent color appear in your photograph. If one color was very weak, it may also indicate a block or underactive chakra energy center.
- Red corresponds to the bones and areas below the hips.
- Orange relates to the reproductive organs.
- Yellow relates to the stomach.
- Green relates to the chest, heart, arms, and lungs.
- Blue relates to the throat and mouth.
- Purple is linked to the eyes, ears, and brain.
- White/pink links to the skin, hair, and top of the head.
Let The Healing Begin…
Congratulations! You now know much more about your energy field and the mind-body connection than most people. Remember that our energy effects everything in our lives, so in order to find our soul’s path and the enlightened side of our chakras, we must focus on what energies guide us. This insider’s secret about the link between the aura and chakras will help you heal yourself, come out of your shell, and help others.
So go out there and discover - what is your dominant aura color?
Make the connection - use these guided chakra meditations to strengthen your aura.