Write For Us
Have a love of health and wellness? Want to help inspire and motivate people? We want to work with you to help share your wisdom with the world, helping us in our mission to spread wellness and improve lives. Our editorial team will work with you to fine-tune your writing and tighten your message. We work with writers across the globe of every background.
Take a look around our site and get familiar with what we are trying to accomplish with Daily Life and if you feel like you resonate with our mission, vision and voice, reach out to us!
- Mind (mental health, stress management, personality, meditation, mindfulness)
- Body (fitness, food, recipe, sleep, movement - yoga, stretches etc.)
- Soul (energy, reiki, chakras, personal growth, wellness, motivation, mantra, healing, forgiveness, happiness)
Things to keep in mind
- Write about what you are qualified or passionate about.
- Be original: Posts must be unique to Daily Life. They cannot be posted anywhere else.
- All health claims must be sourced: If you write a statistic or a study in your article, you must include a link to that source. If you make a claim, you need to be able to justify it. Use links to the credible outlet and ensure you always state relevant links.
- Write a thought provoking and/or intriguing opening: Does the reader know what you are immediately talking about? Does he/she want to immediately read more? Does it help solve a pain point?
Ready to Join the Daily Life Team?
Email us at writing @ dailylife.com
In your email please reference “Writers Pitch” in the subject line
Separate the title of your piece and the full text in the body of the email.
Also include: your bio (200 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages and a headshot or photo of you to use for your bio (preferably with a white background ) For reference, check out our current writers bio's on the website.
We read every submission we receive but we are a smaller team and can’t respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days.
By submitting to Daily Life you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Daily Life editorial team deems necessary.