Become a Guest Writer for Daily Life
Do you have a love of health and wellness? Are you interested in inspiring and motivating people in their daily lives? Is gaining valuable writing experience something you’re looking for?
We want to work with you to help share your wisdom with the world, helping us in our mission to spread wellness, and improve lives.
Your name and biography will be published on our website alongside your article (we get over 33,000 page views per day) with the opportunity to link back to your own website, and social media pages.
We are an up-and-coming wellness brand, and this is your chance to put your name on the map!
Your article will be published on all of our social media channels, which boast over 50,000 followers, and will also be featured in our newsletter which gets sent out to more than 100,000 subscribers daily.
Our editorial team will work with you to fine-tune your writing and tighten your message. We work with writers across the globe of every background to perfect wellness pieces.
That being said, we expect all articles submitted to be proofread and clean before they are sent to our editing team for review.
Thinking about sending us a pitch? Make sure to take a look around our website and get familiar with what we are trying to accomplish with Daily Life.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Has the topic I’m about to pitch already been written on Daily Life?
- Does the topic I’m about to pitch resonate with the Daily Life mission, vision, and voice?
- Am I making sure to bring a unique angle to the topic I am pitching?
- Am I passionate about the piece I am pitching? Am I qualified and invested in ensuring this piece is well researched?
What We Cover
We talk about a wide range of various topics on Daily Life. Here are just a few that we’re always interested in hearing new perspectives on:
- Mental Health
- Stress Management
- Personal Growth
Things to Keep in Mind
- We only accept unique pieces that have not been published elsewhere online.
- If your pitch is approved, we will email you a comprehensive PDF detailing all of our writing and style guidelines.
- If your pitch is approved, we will ask you to send over a 100-200 word biography with any relevant links you might want to include (i.e. you website, social media channels, etc.) and a recent headshot.
Are You Ready to Write for Daily Life?
Great! Feel free to email your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please reference “Writer’s Pitch” in the subject line. Send us your working title (or titles), and a few details about what your article (or articles) will be about.
We read every submission we receive but we are a smaller team and cannot respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days.
By submitting to Daily Life you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Daily Life editorial team deems necessary.