10 Inspiring Affirmations for the Solar Plexus Chakra
There are seven main energy centers in the body that help regulate your mental and physical health, called chakras. The Solar Plexus chakra is the third, located at the upper stomach traditionally called Manipura in Sanskrit.
When energy is flowing through this chakra, we feel a healthy sense of self-esteem, laugh and enjoy life, and feel good things are coming.
However, when it’s unbalanced or blocked, we may feel timid, unmotivated, pessimistic or aggressive, and arrogant. Ultimately, when we talk about Solar Plexus chakra healing, we are really talking about your will power, your ability to take charge of your life, and your belief that you can take risks!
If you are looking for a way to take your current situation to the next level, these Solar Plexus chakra affirmations are just the things you need to do just that. Who knows, they might even be able to help you unlock your potential for happiness.
Healing Your Solar Plexus Chakra
Healing this chakra can bring you confidence and curb controlling behaviors. This chakra is also a great source of energy, optimism, and strength to help you gain the motivation to pursue your biggest dreams!
5 Ways Affirmations Help Your Solar Plexus Chakra
- There are real science-backed benefits of using affirmations that include lower health deteriorating stress.
- Using the mind-body chakra system, we can target specific outcomes related to the Solar Plexus chakra.
- By focusing on the positive traits we desire from a healthy Solar Plexus, we open ourselves to this reality.
- As we direct our focus to these positive affirmations, we override habitual thinking that blocks this chakra.
- These Solar Plexus chakra affirmations will help direct your mind’s powerful energy to create habitual thoughts that support this chakra.
You might also want to read: The Essential Guide To Your Solar Plexus Chakra
10 Affirmations for Your Solar Plexus Chakra
1. “I focus on bright yellow energy on my upper stomach.”
Each chakra resonates at the frequency of a certain color, and focusing on yellow in that area will help activate the Solar Plexus chakra.
2. “I am fired up about my goals & pursuing my passion.”
The ruling element of the Solar Plexus chakra is fire, and this affirmation connects you to that fire element.
3. “I am assertive but not aggressive.”
This helps you find the sweet spot between being able to lead with the Solar Plexus chakra’s power and not damaging relationships by being manipulative.
4. “I enjoy pursuing my goals.”
Creating a positive connection with moving towards what you want will help you see that it can be fun. When you associate good feelings with taking action, your Solar Plexus motivation will switch on.
5. “I am independent & make my own decisions.”
Being your own person is a function of the Solar Plexus chakra, and bringing your attention to this as a possibility for yourself will make it a habit.
Try this meditation out next: Solar Plexus Chakra Healing Meditation
6. “I stand in my power & have strong motivation.”
When the Solar Plexus chakra is blocked, we often lack motivation. This affirmation will help create a new narrative that you can follow to utilize your full Solar Plexus chakra power.
7. “I can make my ideas happen.”
Often we don’t go after what we want because someone has put down our ideas. When you work with the Solar Plexus and strengthen it, you will override how other people’s fear may be affecting you.
8. “Great things are happening in my life & I’m taking charge.”
If you have struggled to feel like you are a leader in your life, you can look to the Solar Plexus for that energy. This affirmation creates a positive correlation with you as a leader.
9. “I have energy, excitement, & enthusiasm.”
This affirmation will help build positive momentum in your life that will strengthen your Solar Plexus chakra energy and fortify a positive thinking pattern that keeps it healthy.
10. “I do not need to control everyone.”
This can specifically help if your Solar Plexus chakra is over-active. This can help you relate to people healthily without overstepping your boundaries, which is a function of balanced Solar Plexus chakra.
Continue Your Solar Plexus Chakra Healing
Getting more prana (life force energy) to your Solar Plexus with yoga and breathwork will aid in balancing the chakra, along with these affirmations. There are also certain foods you can eat specifically geared to balancing your Solar Plexus chakra.
Crystals are fantastic to use in your chakra healing practice as well. Crystals such as citrine, carnelian, sunstone, and yellow calcite can help activate this energy center. Don’t be afraid to look to nature’s healing remedies, essential oils, to help invite healing to your Solar Plexus as well.
Related article: 8 Uplifting Affirmations for The Crown Chakra