Feed Your Body Friday: Grilled Vegetables with Spicy Tahini Sauce
Looking for a recipe that is both healthy and delicious?
The combination of roasted vegetables coated with tahini sauce is magical! When you want a good dose of vegetables, this is the recipe to go for. This dish is full of color and can
This is the
Grilled Vegetables with Spicy Tahini Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- The juice of half a lemon
tbsp. tamari sauce 1tsp. fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
4 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. olive oil
1tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Put all the ingredients of the tahini sauce in a bowl.
- Mix until combined into a creamy sauce, reserve until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a large or two medium-baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place all the vegetables (except the spinach) on a baking sheet.
- Add the oil, spices, salt, and pepper generously. Make sure to coat vegetables with the oil.
- Spread the vegetables well on a baking sheet and make sure not to overlap them.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn vegetables over twice during cooking.
- Once cooked place in a bowl with the uncooked spinach.
- Add Tahini Sauce on top.
Want more protein? I suggest adding tofu or beans to get the protein you need.